Giving grows up: Colorado tax credit encourages giving to CSU's Early Childhood Center
Did you know that gifts to the Colorado State University Early Childhood Center may be eligible for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit (CCCCC)?
The CCCCC was established to promote greater donations for Colorado child care programs in order to increase the quality and availability of these programs throughout the state. Colorado taxpayers who make cash gifts to the Early Childhood Center may be able to receive a 50 percent tax credit on state income taxes when the donation promotes a childcare program. For details, please consult your tax adviser.
For additional information, visit the Child Care Contribution Credit page on the Colorado Department of Revenue website. To give a gift to the Early Childhood Center, visit giveto.colostate.edu/ecc.
- Only cash gifts apply
- The donor must designate in writing, either on the check or via e-mail to Kelsey Burket (email@example.com), that the gift is for CCCCC.
- Donors may not receive any goods or services in return for their contribution.
- A minimum gift of $100 is required by CSU to receive the CCCCC.
- The credit allowed shall not exceed $100,000 per year.
- The credit allowed shall not exceed the tax liability for the year. Any excess credits may be carried forward for up to five years.
- Contributions made after December 31, 2019 will not be eligible for the CCCCC.